I've been slacking in the whole blogging aspect lately, so these posts are going to be lots of pics with a few explanations. In October we went to the pumpkin patch with Mel and her girls. Eli LOVED it (like it's now December and he still asks to go back almost every day).
 |
| Me and the boys. Mike was working. |
 |
| Heading into the corn maze. See how happy we are? |
 |
| We got stuck in the back of the maze in a sudden down pour of rain. He we are hiding in the corn huddled under Isaac's baby blanket. |
 |
| Isaac was such a trooper. He was happy to snuggle in the carrier and sleep the WHOLE time. We're talking a couple hours. This was also on his 2 month birthday (and he had shots earlier that day)! We are spoiled by how good he is! |
 |
| The barrel train. Eli was leery of riding by himself, but he loves trains, so we went for it. |
 |
| The cousins. Eli loves these girls! |
 |
| Aunt Melanie helped a ton by playing with the kids in all the activities. I didn't think Isaac would appreciate the bouncing, so I took the pics. :) |
 |
| The giant bubble/trampoline thing. It was pretty cool. |
Then the boys and I took a quick trip up to my parent's home in Chino Valley to see Aunt Julie and her family and see my niece Bonita (who I didn't get a picture of, bummer!).
 |
| Baby Jude is a bucket full of cuteness! |
Then we had some fun Halloween celebrations. It's fun to have Eli at the age where he can get excited about holidays. We went to our ward's Trunk-or-Treat on Saturday before Halloween.
 |
| Eli went trick-or-treating with Claire. |
 |
| He's still kind of shy and had a death grip on my hand most of the time, but did get excited when he realized his pumpkin was getting filled with candy. |
 |
| Daddy and his skeleton army. I have to be honest, these are actually skeleton PJs, not costumes! |
 |
| I love my little monsters! |
 |
| We did actually buy Eli a costume, but he refused to wear it. He doesn't even know who Spider-Man is yet, and he does love those skeleton PJs...they glow in the dark. |
Then we went out with Mel's girls on Halloween night. I love the AZ weather and not having to worry about keeping my boys warm in their
PJs costumes. It was almost too hot that night! Eli loved going around with Hailee and Claire, although he stood about 5 feet away from the door every time they went up. The people would have to come out to give him candy. Guess I don't need to teach him about stranger danger. The kid got a TON of candy. Seriously. We only went up and down Mel's street and the next street, and his pumpkin had over 2 lbs of candy in it! It was so heavy at the end that he had me carry it between houses!
 |
| Ready for some real trick-or-treating on Halloween night! |
 |
| We went to Mel's street and Eli got to trick-or-treat with his cousins. |
 |
| Eli and I carved a pumpkin together while Daddy played with Isaac. |
 |
| I'm pretty impressed with our work! |
No comments:
Post a Comment