When people found out I was having another boy, they'd often remark, "Oh well, hopefully next time you'll get a girl." While I am just happy to have healthy babies, no matter what gender they are, I'm really not sad to be surrounded by these boys. How can I not love them?!
 |
| My boys |
Now that Isaac is here, Eli feels left out at night becuase he doesn't get to sleep in Mommy's room too. So he's been having a hard time going to bed at night, and usually ends up in our bed anyways. We put him to bed and hear him play, and after a while he calls for us and says, "Mine can't sleep in my bed. Mine want to stay up with Daddy." I love the way he talks right now!
 |
| Staying up with Daddy. |
 |
| Napping |
 |
| Tummy Time! |
Eli loves to pretend he is going to work. He puts something of Mike's on, like his shoes, then gives us all kisses goodbye and runs to the garage door. Then he comes running back saying "I'm home!" and we all get kisses again.
 |
| "Going to work." |
 |
| Eli and Isaac watching Shrek. The first time for either of them. |
 |
| Eli helping Daddy fix my car. See him holding the flashlight? |
 |
| Snuggles with Daddy. Isaac at 5 weeks. |
 |
| Snuggles with Daddy. Eli at 2 1/2 years. |
 |
| My "tan" baby. In the words of Eli, "He's so cute." |
 |
| Love them! |
 |
| Kisses. Or as Eli says, "Isaac's eating my mouth!" |
 |
| Brotherly Love |
No comments:
Post a Comment