
My Dad is great! We spend lots of time together. I am lucky because he only has to go to work for 3 days a week, and that is mostly at night, so I get to spend lots of time with him. Sometimes when Mommy goes out he even takes me outside when he is working in the yard. Sometimes we just sit and watch TV together, or he just holds me and talks to me. He does a lot to take care of me, and he likes to feed me bottles whenever he gets a chance. I like this too because it means we get to snuggle together--although sometimes I spit up on him when he does this. But that is mostly because I drink the bottle too fast and my tummy gets all full. My Dad is great.
This is me and Dad. I'm 5 weeks old and he has his 5-week-old beard.
No comments:
Post a Comment