Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Angel Days

This past weekend was General Conference--my first here on Earth!

First, Grandma and Grandpa Romney came down on Saturday to visit (they haven't seen me since my first week) and they were surprised at how big I have gotten. They got us some lunch, and Aunt Melanie and Hailee came over for a bit too. It was so fun to see Grandma and Grandpa. I smiled and cooed and cuddled with Grandma for a long time, but I also got a bit cranky too. We all visited and watched conference together. I love it when they come to visit.

Mom and I were watching it just before they got here and guess what Mom discovered? I was a singing angel in heaven before I came here! Well, that's what she thinks at least. See, Mommy and Daddy have had me listening to all sorts of music. Daddy is really into music, and we have listened to everything, and I haven't responded much to any of it. But when Mommy and I were watching conference and I started to get a bit fussy, guess what calmed me down? The Mormon Tabernacle Choir! Yep, as soon as I heard those beautiful hymns, I calmed down, either until the song was over or as long as I could be calm until I remembered I was hungry and wanted to eat again. Every time I heard them sing I calmed down a bit. I guess maybe I was a singing angel in heaven...sure wish I could tell you about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment