I was really excited for the end of this week because Grandma Cox came to visit! She lives far away in Atlanta, Georgia, and this was my first time meeting her. She came into town on the 11th and is staying at cousin Hailee's house. Daddy had to work for the first few days she was here, but Mommy and I got to see her. We took our first adventures out to someone's house to see Grandma at Hailee's house. We went on Wednesday and Thursday, and had lots of fun hanging out together.
On Friday Daddy was able to go into work a bit later, so Grandma came over to our house to hang out with us! Then after Daddy went to work we invited Hailee and Uncle David and Aunt Melanie over and we had pizza! Mommy loves pizza--I hope I do too because she eats it a lot! Grandma went down to Tucson on Saturday and Sunday to visit my cousins down there, but she is coming back on Monday to spend all day with me (and Daddy and Mommy too)!
Mommy and I have also been going out on walks now. I am too little to go to stores or really be around lots of people yet, but this is a fun way for Mommy and me to get out of the house for a bit. I like to be outside, but usually fall asleep for most of the walk. My favorite part is that Hailee and Aunt Melanie often go on the walks with us too!
No comments:
Post a Comment