We went and took some family pictures over by the fountain in our neighborhood. It was a chilly evening, but I toughed it out and now I have some great pictures with my parents!
This whole week has been a bit cooler than usual. It was also really windy this week, so Mommy and I didn't get a chance to go on any walks. It was hard for us to be cooped up inside, but is much better than me going out in the wind. The wind finally calmed down enough that on Saturday we could go to the park with Hailee and Aunt Melanie. It was the first time I had been to the park, and I had a good time being outside and looking around at everything. Also, that evening Mommy and I went over to Aunt Melanie's house so they could watch a movie together. It was fun to go out and visit them for a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment