Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Five Weeks Already! 3/15 - 3/21

I started out this week turning One Month Old! Can you believe a whole month has gone by now?! Grandma Cox came back up on Monday and we got to spend the day with her.

This week was also St. Patrick's Day. It is one of Mommy's favorite holidays. She made sure I was wearing green so I didn't get pinched. Mommy wanted to make some green sticky buns, but didn't get a chance to. Instead, we had (well, Mom and Dad had) green things for dinner. They had green apple soda with dinner and mint chip ice cream for dessert. Yum!
I am now holding my head up all the time. I can hold it up as long as I want, and I can move it around easily all by myself. I do a little bit of 'tummy time' each day and hold up my head and move it side to side. I also kick my legs like crazy, guess I'm just getting ready to crawl!

No comments:

Post a Comment