This past Monday was Memorial Day, and what do you do on Memorial Day? You go swimming! Well, that's what I did at least. Grandpa Cox is back in the US for 3 weeks (he is working in Afghanistan right now) and he and Grandma Cox came out to visit. They went to Tucson first, so Aunt Staci had everyone come over to her house for a barbecue and swim party! I still get overwhelmed with lots of new people and being in new places, so I was a little bit fussy that day. As long as Mommy or Daddy were holding me I was pretty good. I met Grandpa Cox for the first time in my life, as well as Aunt Staci, Uncle Leon, and their kids. We all had a good time visiting, eating yummy food, and, of course, swimming! Mommy got me a swimming outfit and her and Daddy took me into the pool for just a few minutes. The cold water was a little weird, and it wasn't my most favorite thing, but I think I will like it more when I get older. After all, I really like bath time, and this was like a big bath tub!

This is me floating a little.

Mommy is trying to keep me out of the sun.
No comments:
Post a Comment