Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Season's Greetings!

I love the whole Christmas season. The cold weather. The delicious food. The wonderful songs. The cheesy movies. The delicious food. The hot chocolate. Did I mention the food? Right. The month of December always gets busy. Here are some of the fun things we did.



Our Jolly Elf.



Snuggles!


Frosted cookies with Mel and co.





We went up to Prescott for Acker night. It's a musical night they have around the town square. I just love the small-town charm of Prescott and Chino Valley. Mike came up for the night but had to head back home. The boys and I got to sleep over at Grandma's for a few days. It ended up being a COLD weekend, and a freezing night for us all. But it was a lot of fun. 
Don't let his look deceive you. He's not mad about the cold. He's mad he's not out playing in the snow. We made him come inside to warm up.

Yep, that's little Isaac's head poking out of my coat.



Sunday best.
Eli loved the snow! On our last night there I was telling him we were going home to see Daddy tomorrow. He said, "No. I have to stay at Papa's house for ever and ever and ever. I need snow."
LJ's kids came over to play with Eli, and he had a blast. Gabe and Zech were so nice and let Eli follow them around and play.

Snowball fight!


It wouldn't be Christmas with my Mom without making gingerbread houses!

Ryleigh was so helpful. She stayed and helped Eli do his before she even started on hers. So sweet!
And this is how they slept....

No comments:

Post a Comment