Thursday, November 24, 2011

Stuff Happened

So, I'm a little behind the times here. We've had a few holidays since my last real post, like Thanksgiving. What? That was 6 months ago? Oh well...

Yes, it's April 2nd, but I'm going to pre-date these posts so they actually show up in order on here. It makes much less work for me when I print out our yearly books. (So I'm behind on those, too. But I have printed one out! It was 2009.) And these posts are going to be mostly pictures becuase I really can't remember anything from that long ago.

We went down to Tucson for Thanksgiving. Staci hosted it becuase it was their last Turkey Day before Tyler leaves on his mission. It was a lot of fun to all get together. Eli really came out of his shell and loved playing with his cousins...okay...he really loved the trampoline. But his cousins were on it too, so he was playing with them. It turns out I didn't take any pictures that day. But we did do some family pics with all of Mike's family. Here are a few of those.



No comments:

Post a Comment