| Right at 22 weeks |
| I think the green shirt above makes me look bigger, so this is a few days later. |
This little guy just feels bigger than Eli did. Partly because I have gotten bigger earlier this time, guess my body is just jumping right into this whole pregnancy thing. But I think it is also because this boy isn't stuck folded in half like Eli was. He moves, and kicks, and rolls, and I can feel him all over the place at the same time. I'm glad he has lots of room to move around. He also seems to be a lot more active than Eli. Baby Brother is moving something almost all the time. I love just feeling the little reminders of life inside of me all day long. He doesn't wake me up and it's never uncomfortable (yet), but it is just amazing to feel that life and to feel like, sometimes, he interacts with me.
Eli is still a loving big brother. He does his fair share of climbing and jumping on me, but he also loves to snuggle my belly and give Baby Brother kisses. I can't wait to see these two boys playing together!
Things are really going well in this pregnancy. I have started having some crazy back and leg pain I've never had before, and that puts a damper on things a bit. But I'm hoping to find some ways to deal with that (maybe lots of swimming this summer). We're still undecided on names. We think about different names all the time, some funny, some serious, but just haven't found the one yet. Good thing we still have a few months left!
No comments:
Post a Comment