Eli and I like to play this little game.
I say, "Eli, guess what?"
He looks at me and smiles.
I give him a big kiss and say, "I love you!"
We've been playing this game for as long as he would respond to his name. It was just something fun I would do with him throughout the day. I almost always do it when I'm putting him in his car seat.
Now that he's older, sometimes I like to share exciting news with him, like we're going to a birthday party or Grandma and Grandpa are coming to visit. But if I start out with, "Eli, guess what?" he gets a huge grin on his face and puckers up for a big kiss from me. I love it! Sometimes he doesn't even wait for me and just plants a big wet one on my face. This truly is my absolute most favorite game ever.
Hey Eli, guess what? I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment