Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Baby, Baby!

Here are some pics of the baby at almost 12 weeks (11 weeks 6 days).

 It was so fun to see the little guy/gal wiggle around. The kid even waved at us! Maybe it was just moving it's arm around, but I'm pretty sure it was waving to Eli as he was watching the ultrasound. I can't believe this kid is moving around inside of me and I still don't feel anything yet. Crazy and amazing!

And here is me at 11 weeks. This is not a great picture, and I'm wearing a loose shirt so you can't really see anything. But that's kind of the point, there's not much to see...yet. 
I'm going to try to take a picture every 10 weeks so we can see the baby bump grow. Good times. I also found out that I have a higher than normal thyroid level. Good news: it keeps my metabolism high and means my kids are more likely to have a higher IQ. Bad news: it means I will probably be sick the entire 9 months...just like I was with Eli. It's nice to have an explanation to why I'm sick the whole time, but it doesn't change the fact that I will be sick the while time. Yay! Just 6 more months...just 6 more months...

1 comment:

  1. I want something that keeps my metabolism high but I don't know if I would want to be sick for that long. That is my least favorite part of being pregnant, I feel for you but I only have a small dose of what you are going through. You are tough!

    ReplyDelete