Thursday, November 12, 2009

Things I Like

These are some of the things I like.

  • The blue DirectTV screen saver that comes on the TV when it is paused.
  • Playing catch. Yes, I can play catch. I am even learning to control which direction I drop it and am getting it close to Mommy or Daddy now!
  • Playing with my cousins. I love playing with Hailee and am fascinated by Claire. I even have been able to see Connor sometimes and think it's fun to play with a grown up boy. My cousins are the best!
  • Daddy. Mommy and I get up earlier than Daddy does and I always get SO EXCITED when I hear him coming down the hall. Then when I see him for the first time each day I just want to play with him all day long! He doesn't know, but every morning I try to crawl over and wake him up if I am in their bed too! I love my Daddy!
  • Playing with Daddy. He will swing me around, throw me in the air, and play on the floor with my blocks. I love the swinging and flying, but I really just love playing with my Daddy.
  • Jumping. Mommy or Daddy say jump and I do! I especially like it if they are holding me on their laps or I am in my jumper.
  • Chasing the puppies. They may not love me yet, but I sure love them! I am trying to learn how to pet them, but still grab more than pet.
  • Eating or drinking whatever Mommy or Daddy have in their hands. I just look real cute and usually I get some!
  • Giving Mommy kisses. I like to snuggle and hug Mommy and give her kisses--aka slobbers and bites on her chin.
  • The door stopper. You know, the one that makes a loud twang when you hit it. It's really loud in our tile hallway and I just think it's fun!
  • Trying out new sounds and pretending I'm talking. I talk all the time and am learning to make all sorts of new sounds, although my favorite is still Dada, unless I am sad, then I say Mama.
  • Crawling and standing under our kitchen table and chairs. They are tall and it's like a big cage and I like it.
  • The remote (or Daddy's phone). I'm a boy, I like gadgets.
I'm sure there are lots and lots more, but these some of the things that I especially like--the kinds of things that just make me super excited every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment