First, I got a new cousin! On September 4th my cousin Claire was born. She is Hailee's little sister. The fun thing about this is that Hailee got to spend a lot of time with me while her mommy was in the hospital. On the day Claire was born Mommy and I spent all day with Hailee and we even had a sleepover at her house that night! The next day Grandma Romney came down and it was fun to spend lots of time with all my family and to eventually meet my new cousin Claire. I think she and I are going to be good friends.
Another new thing is that I got a new tooth! I just barely got this on Friday--although I have been working on this tooth since I was 3 months old. About 2 weeks ago I even got all chompy with my toys and made my gums bleed a little. Mommy and Daddy could see that my gum was getting white and that the tooth was there and ready to pop through. Mommy could even start to feel it a bit, but it didn't really pop through until this past Friday, October 2nd. Now you can definitely feel it and see it!
This is Mommy giving me a cold washcloth with ice after my gum was bleeding
A new thing that Mommy really appreciates is that I am sleeping through the night. After I got over that cold I had a month ago, I got into a really good pattern and have been sleeping all night ever since. I go to bed around 9:30pm and sleep until around 7am. Mommy says she still needs more sleep, but that's just because she stays up so late after I got to bed.
I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but I am also now a good little eater of food--real food! I still eat a lot of baby food--fruits and veggies and cereal--but now I also eat a lot of Mommy's and Daddy's food too. I think I like vegetables more than fruits--sometimes the fruits are a little too sweet for me. One thing I really, really like is yogurt. Daddy helped me discover that one. I also like cheese and crackers, and beans, and Cheerios, and...well, pretty much anything you give me I will eat. And don't worry, my parents are already making sure I get the good stuff like Godiva chocolate, pizza, and ice cream. Although they mostly stick to giving me fruits and veggies.
Here is me eating some cantaloup
No comments:
Post a Comment