We went to the football game this past weekend out in Glendale. Mommy and Daddy really wanted to take me to the game but were nervous and didn't decide for sure until the last minute. In the end, they decided to take me and we all got to go to the big game. When we first walked into the stadium all the noise was overwhelming for me and I cried a bit, but once we got to our seats Mommy just held me close and I manged to calm down. I still got scared sometimes when everyone cheered, but for the most part we all had a really good time. We had excellent seats just 6 rows back on the 20 yard line behind the Chargers' bench. Daddy and I wore our Chargers blue shirts and they even won that night! Mommy was sad that the Cardinals lost, but over all we had a great time and Daddy got some really neat pictures of the game.
Happy Father's Day Daddy!!

Mommy says Go Cardinals!

Hey, maybe this is fun!

Yay for football!!
No comments:
Post a Comment