Well, it's been over a month and we've had a lot of fun things to do. I am now sitting up on my own with no problems and no help. I love to sit and play with my toys, but I still prefer to stand. I stand and play all the time, and only fall over every once in a while. I only need help to get standing, but once I'm up, I can balance pretty well. I am also starting to learn to cruise around just a little bit with some toys, or the couch, or the pews at church.
One of my favorite things to do with Mommy is to try and eat her face--especially her chin. Mommy calls them kisses, but I just think it's fun to slobber on her. I like to grab the sides of her face or her hair and pull her to me and then bit and drool all over her chin. Mommy says it's a good thing I don't have teeth yet!
One of my favorite things to do with Daddy is to play, play, PLAY!! Daddy and I have lots of fun things we do. I like to stand on his lap and jump up and down as fast as I can. I also LOVE to get tossed in the air by Daddy. This makes me laugh and laugh and laugh and is one of my most favorite things. Even when I am really fussy, I have to laugh when Daddy starts to toss me in the air.
Mommy and Daddy discovered that I like AC/DC music. Actually, it's one specific song--Thunderstruck. It was on the other night and Mommy started to sing the "thunder" part, and every time she did I laughed. Then Daddy joined in, and I just laughed even harder. Now it's sort of a game with us, and Mommy and Daddy will say "thunder" throughout the day, and every time they do I smile and then start to laugh.
I had my 6-month check-up last week. I am healthy and growing just fun. I got all my shots again, and got a bit of a fever the next day. But it wasn't as bad as last time, and now I don't have to go back until I am 9 months old! Also, the doctor said it's time for me to eat a variety of things now, so Mommy and Daddy have been having fun letting me try all sorts of foods--baby food and people food.
No comments:
Post a Comment