Mike and Emily had some kids, E-M-E-I-O! With a Mommy here, And a Daddy there, Here an Eli, There an Isaac, Everywhere an Olivia!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Chitter Chatter
One more thing I forgot to mention...I said "mama" the other day! Well, at least Mommy is claiming I said that. Mommy and I have chat sessions all the time, and last Friday it was just her and me at home because Daddy was at work. So, as usual, we were talking with each other. Mommy and Daddy always say "mamamamama" and "dadadadadadada" to me. Well, on this day, I decided I would surprise Mommy. I started to put my lips together and make an "mmmmmm" sounds. I kept doing this over and over, so Mommy started to say "mamamamamamam" over and over. Suddenly, I added a few vowels and it became "mmmmmmmamammmmm!". Mommy was so excited, and that got me excited. We both laughed and talked for a few more minutes. Of course, Mommy hurriedly got the video camera, but I decided to keep my skills to myself and did not display them for the recording. Still, it was a fun time with Mommy, and now she is telling everyone that I said "mama."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment