Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!


A week before Easter we had our neighborhood Easter egg hunt. The kids had a blast! I had Olivia go in the age group with Isaac (so I could keep track of them), and Mike helped Eli in the next group older. It was also Anraham's first time in the Bjorn carrier. He slept in that the whole time and was perfect!  






The kids in their new Easter clothes. It's tricky getting them to sit still and look at the camera for a picture. 




Isaac had an Easter party at his preschool. He was so excited for it!



Coloring Easter eggs! When I told them we were going to dye eggs Isaac asked, "How come we have to make them dead?"




And finally Easter morning! The Easter bunny even left eggs hidden all over our yard!





And the best part of this Easter weekend has been listening to General Conference! The kids have been playing conference bingo to earn prizes while we listen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment