![]() |
| Yogurt. Everywhere. |
![]() |
| Olivia is rolling around! |
![]() |
| Early morning baby snuggles. |
![]() |
| He loves the baby jumper. |
![]() |
| Look what I can do, Mom! |
![]() |
| First time sitting! |
![]() |
| Where's Olivia? She did that herself. |
![]() |
| Isaac fell asleep on the way to Costco. |
![]() |
| She pooped all over her bed so I put her in Isaac's for her nap, and she snuggled right up to this bear. |
![]() |
| Mmmm...toes. |
![]() |
| Ice cream! Waste not, want not. |
![]() |
| My beautiful cowgirl. |
![]() |
| Juice pop buddies. |
![]() |
| How many hands can she fit in her mouth? |
![]() |
| Eli showing off his "all blurry" face, because everything looks all blurry when he does that. |
![]() |
| She got herself stuck under the couch! |
![]() |
| Sometimes when he comes out of the bathroom his shirt is tucked in (to his undies!). I love it! |
![]() |
| Beautiful babies. We are lucky. |
![]() |
| Olivia's new highchair! |
![]() |
| A whole crib, and she sleeps up in the corner. |
![]() |
| My dear friend, Danielle, painted this for me. It's something I always say to my kids. We love it. |





















No comments:
Post a Comment