This year for Father's Day Mike got surprises that came in threes.
Three caramel apples.
Three Defiant trucks.
And THREE pairs of hands saying, "I love you THIS much!" Yes, three pairs of hands becuase, SURPRISE! I'm pregnant!
He also got a very appropriate shirt from me that says, "I'm kind of a "BIG DEAL" around here."
And I made an awesome french toast breakfast, and what I'm really proud of, an even more awesome dinner of filet bryan, zucchini from our garden, and asparagus. I nailed the sauce on the filet bryan this time. It was perfect! Then we topped it off with some delicious chocolate cream cheese cupcakes.
So yes, I'm pregnant. We're all a little surprised and overwhelmed...or maybe that's just me. Due date is mid February and I am just starting to get the queasies all day long. Bring on the morning sickness!
Since Isaac was born we've asked Eli if he wants another brother or sister, and he'd say, "Yes! FIVE baby brothers!" He was always adamant about that. Five baby brothers and NO sisters. His answer has never changed...until this week. When I ask him if he wants Mommy to have another baby he says, "Yes!". So I ask if he wants a brother or a sister, and he has repeatedly replied, "Yes! A brother and a sister!"
Eli, if I'm having twins, you're grounded.
No comments:
Post a Comment