Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Twofer Toother

We've had a busy and not-always-so-fun month.

Isaac started teething. Eli got the flu, big time. Isaac cut a tooth. Thankfully both boys took just enough of a break for us to get some really awesome family pics. Then Isaac cut another tooth. Mike got the flu. Eli got a really bad cold. Isaac gets the really bad cold, and shows signs of yet another tooth trying to break free (Seriously? Cool it on the teething, kid.). Mommy gets the really bad cold. And here we are, just trying to survive it all. I think I've heard Kleenex, Tylenol, and Advil all had record sales this month, thanks to our family! And I'm worried that ear infections are on the horizon for Isaac. Every time he's gotten a cold he's ended up with a double ear infection. He's just getting over his cold this week, and I feel like the Jaws music is eerily haunting the back of my mind, warning me of things to come. Du-duh. Du-duh. Du-duh-du-duh-du-duh!

The exciting part, though, again, not always fun, is that Isaac now has Two Teeth! It's so cute to see them poking out of his bottom gums, but it also makes me a little sad. He's definitely moving on from the new baby stage. I know, he's almost 8 months old and clearly not a newborn anymore. But this just confirms that, and I miss it already. So far he's been really good about not biting, though he does love to chew on my chin still....so weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment