I love Brian Regan's jokes. They are just so funny. I also love my family. And I love that we are going to be adding a new addition to our family! Yes! I'm pregnant, and I'm going to have a baby too! (That quote is from Satruday's Warrior.) We are just thrilled to be having another baby.
Eli is getting excited, too. He likes to kiss my tummy already and say "baby, baby". The other day he even put his Pooh Bear--his favorite snuggly that he carries everywhere--up to my tummy so the baby could snuggle with him. Adorable!
Eli is going to be a wonderful big brother. We're already calling this one little brother becuase if you say it enough it must be true, right? So, little baby, if you end up being a girl, sorry for this, but know we love you too! I'm due on September 3rd and am not looking forward to being pregnant all summer. But really, I'm just happy I'm pregnant, even if I do camp out at the pool looking like a beached whale all summer.
I've been really, really sick so far. Sick enough to get put on some medicine to help me be able to eat. Now instead of throwing up everything I eat, I just throw up maybe once a day. I've even started counting time in puke-free days. So far I've made it to three. That was last weekend. This week hasn't been so good. But I can handle 9 months of this for the precious little baby I get at the end of it! So little kidney bean, just do what you need to keep growing and we will meet you soon!
Love, Your Family
Camping out at the pool? Does that mean you're getting a baby AND a pool? Awesome.
ReplyDeleteYes, we are getting a pool!
ReplyDelete*Just not this summer. Bummer.
woot woot!! i'm so happy for you! congratulations! this is very good news :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! If it is a girl, my body didn't run as hot with Juliane as it did with Carter. I could never cool off with him with her even in a house without air conditioning in July I was comfortable.
ReplyDelete