Wednesday, October 6, 2010

You Know You Live in Arizona...

When your son doesn't know what a long sleeve shirt is.

I was getting Eli dressed for bed and put him in some long sleeve pajamas becuase it is finally getting cool around here. I pulled his arms through the sleeves and he immediately got concerned.

"Momma tuck! Momma tuck!" he repeated over and over again. (Mommy, I'm stuck.)

I tried to explain to him that these were his sleeves, but he was sure there was something wrong. He kept pulling at the sleeves and saying "tuck."

I got to thinking about it and realized that he probably hasn't worn a long sleeve shirt for over 6 months. So, yeah, he has no idea why his arms are stuck in those sleeves. I gave up trying to explain it to him and instead just pushed his sleeves up above his elbows. He was much happier. Problem solved.

1 comment:

  1. And he thinks that the rain is just the sprinklers too right? ;)

    ReplyDelete